The Medik8 Titanium Dermaroller has been designed to allow you to get professional results at home, when used as part of the Medik8 skin care regimen. The main purpose of this tool is to enhance the penetration of active ingredients, included in any of the Medik8 serums and creams, into the deeper layers of the skin. It does this by creating small ‘tunnels’ in the skin which allow your skin to absorb the active ingredients in your skin care more effectively.
– Available in 0.2mm
– Stimulates natural collagen formation
– Pain free, less invasive than a clinical treatment and requires zero downtime
The Personal Medik8 Titanium Dermaroller models are also recommended for use in between clinical or medical Skin Needling treatments, usually set 2-3 months apart, and after the closure of the clinical/medical treatment programmes, to sustain skin regeneration results.
1. CLEANSE: Cleanse face, neck and décolleté using a Medik8 oneCleanse or your preferred Medik8 foaming cleanser suitable for your skin type and pat skin dry.
2. ROLL: Visually divide the skin into sections (forehead, left cheek, right cheek, nose, chin, left side of the neck etc.)
Using a constant, gentle rolling motion roll 10 times back and forth over each skin section.
3. PREVENT: Apply Medik8 Vitamin C Serum – C-Tetra or CE-Tetra and allow to absorb.
4. CORRECT: Apply Medik8 Retinol 3TR Serum and allow to absorb.
5. HYDR8: Finish with Hydr8 Night.
6. FINISH: Clean roller with hot water and return to case, dry.
Treatment duration: 5 – 20 minutes, depending on the speed of rolling and the size of treatment area.
Frequency of use: 2 – 7 times per week, depending on skin tolerance.
To build up skin tolerance to Skin Needling, allow 3 day intervals between treatments for a minimum of 2 weeks. Gradually increase frequency of use, as your skin becomes adjusted to needling.
IMPORTANT – Do not use more than once a day.
Optimal treatment time: At night
Do not use a Medik8 Dermaroller on the following skin conditions:
Active acne, eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, actinic (solar), keratosis and raised moles or warts.